1. To prepare and execute proposals, plans and projects for:-
2. To manage all lands, flats houses and other living accommodations and buildings or other property vested in or belonging to the Authority.
3. To provide loans on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed to enable persons:-
4. To accept gifts, grants, donations or subsidies, whether in cash or otherwise and to apply them for carrying out of any of its objects.
5. To develop any immovable property acquired or held by the Authority.
6. To acquire, hold, take or give on lease or hire, mortgage, pledge, sell or otherwise dispose, any movable or immovable property.
7. To obtain loans on such terms and conditions as may be approved by the Minister for the purpose of carrying out any of its objects.
8. To charge rents for any flat, house, or other living accommodation or any building provided by the Authority.
9. To undertake any services or facilities provided by the Authority.
10. To undertake any activity which is in the opinion of the Authority, are necessary to achieve any of its objectives.
11. To do all such acts or things as are incidental to or consequential upon the exercise, performance and discharge of its powers, duties and functions.